Cauliflower Salad 2 servings
- 2 cups (500 ml) slightly cooked cauliflower florets
- 3 1/3 fl. oz. (100 ml) mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup (50 ml) finely shredded lemon balm
- 2 tablespoons finely shredded leek
- 2 tablespoons mango, finely diced
- 2 tablespoons pumpkin seeds
- Salt and chili
Put mayonnaise in a bowl and stir in the lemon balm, leek, mango and pumpkin seeds. Season with salt and chili. You can either use flakes or fresh, chopped chili.
Gently fold cauliflower in the mayonnaise. Put in fridge for a couple of hours to let the flavors evolve.
I served my cauliflower salad with coffee-marinated pork belly. You can find that recipe in my cookbook, Low Carb High Fat Barbecue.