Spicy Wok 2 servings
- 1 lb (400 g) turkey breast
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil
- 2 small onions
- 1 3/4 oz. (50 g) mixed nuts (brazil nuts, hazel nuts, walnuts, cashew nuts, almonds)
- ½ sweet red pepper
- ½ yellow pepper
- 1 tablespoon yellow curry powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 1 teaspoon turmeric
- Salt and chili flakes
Cut the turkey breast in thin slices. Finely chop the nuts and thinly slice the onion and peppers. Fry the meat in coconut oil and season with salt and spices.
Put in a casserole and let simmer on low heat while you fry the vegetables with the nuts.
Mix the vegetables with the meat. Serve with a grean leaf salad with pomegranate seed, olive oil and lime juice.
We enjoyed our lunch as a picnic at Skinnarviksberget in Stockholm, the capitol of Sweden.