- 10 oz. (300 ml) sauerkraut
- 1/3 cup + 1 1/2 tablespoons (100 ml) finely chopped parsley
- 1/3 cup + 1 1/2 tablespoons (100 ml) almond flour
- 1/3 cup + 1 1/2 tablespoons (100 ml) grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 cloves of garlic, finely chopped
- A pinch of salt
- 10 oz. (300 ml) cold-pressed olive oil
Place all the ingredients in a food processor and blend until almost smooth.
Slowly add the oil, mix well. Use a smaller amount of olive oil for a spreadable pesto.
Season carefully with salt.
Store in a jar and cover the pesto with a layer of olive oil, then it will stay fresh for a long time in the fridge.